Natco Pharma up 14%; to source and sell bio-generics products in
(Ref: The Economic Times)
- Natco Pharma has signed a deal with Chemo Sa Lugano's Mabxience unti to source and sell bio-generic products in India and other Asian markets, as reported Tuesday in The Economic Times.
- Under the agreement, Natco will source four monoclonal antibodies from Mabxience, and use them for manufacturing and commercialising finished dosages.
- Three of the four products are cancer drugs, and the fourth is used in the treatment of autoimmune diseases.
- "With the product combinations chosen by Natco, the MAb initiative is likely to be completed over a period of 24-36 months," Natco said.
- Shares in the Indian drugmaker rose as much as 14 percent on the news.